7-inch multi-touch screen for ODROIDs gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, game consoles, infotainment systems and embedded systems. The 1024 x 600 display connects to ODROID-C2 / C1+ via an HDMI link board and a micro-USB link board which handles power and signal. Just connect a DC plug in to the DC-jack on C2 / C1+, and you are ready to play, once you install the latest OS up- date. This high-quality touchscreen is specifically designed to work with both Android and Linux on the ODROID-C1+, ODROID-C2 and ODROID-XU4
- 7-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- 5 finger capacitive touch input (USB ID 16B4:0705)
- Power consumption : 700mA/5Volt
- Backlight on/off slide switch
- Wide Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 75, Right 75, Up 75, Down 75
- Screen Dimensions : 172.9 x 124.3 x 15 mm Including switch and connectors)
- Viewable screen size : 153.6 x 86.64 mm (active area)
- ODROID-XU4 users : Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board is highly recommended.
- WiKi : https://wiki.odroid.com/accessory/display/vu_series/vu7_plus/vu7_plus
No customer reviews for the moment.
US$16.80 -30% US$24.00