Build your own gaming console with a powerful XU4
Warning: Last items in stock!
Build your own gaming console with a powerful XU4* or XU4Q*. Old school nostalgia game console design!
- Works with OGST (ODROID-Game-Station-Turbo) OS image
- Fancy 2.4" LCD to show programmable game logo animation
- Convenient four front USB ports to connect USB joysticks*
- Easy to embed a 2.5" HDD for your huge ROM collections
- Two front buttons: Power switch and user programmable switch
- Dimensions: approximately 180 x 65 x 150mm
- Weight: approximately 250 grams
- Power consumption: 5V/250mA typical
* Sold separately : ODROID-XU4 or XU4Q, MicroSD Card/eMMC Module, 5V/4A PSU and USB Gamecontroller/Joystick are not included. Use your own 2.5inch HDD to customize your storage space.
Refer Hardkernel's OGST sub-forum for more information about the software platform.
A. Top case
B. Bottom case
C. OGST-XU4 LCD Board
D. USB2.0 extension cable
E. 30-pin flat cable
F. USB-port cover
G. rubber feet set
I. USB3.0 extension cable (For optional 2.5" USB HDD storage)
No customer reviews for the moment.
US$16.80 -30% US$24.00