- On sale!
PC Engines APU3B2 System Board
APU3B2 System board is same family of PCEngines APU boards, focused on this board is 3G/LTE applications where failover between two networks capability is required or mission critical.
The PCEngines APU3C2 Platform is targeted at application that require 2 x 3G or LTE modems. This board provides you to enable failover between two diffrent networks even if one modem is not working or in use.
The PC Engines APU System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used for a variety of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS etc.
Compact, power efficient and can be booted over the network, via USB-Device, SD-Card, mSATA-SSD-Module and SATA-Connection.
Directly ship from Canada!
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G Series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64bit and AES-NI Support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache
- 2 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- Boot from SD Card (Internal SDHCI Controller), external USB or mSATA SSD, 1 SATA + Power connector. mSATA is shared with miniPCI express
- 3 miniPCI express (J14USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3 RXD / TXD)
- Ethernet Ports
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet Channels (Intel i211AT)
- DB9 Serial Port, 2xUSB 3.0 external + 4 USB 2.0 Internal, Three Front Panel LEDs, Push Reset Button
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - Same as APU1D or ALIX2D13
- Enclosure Cutouts
- 3 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 2 x SMA, 3 x LED, 1 x Reset Button
- Storage Controller
- mSATA, SD Card
- Display Port
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with Suport for iPXE and USB Boot
- Power Adapter
- DC Output: 12v 2A with US Plug
- 12V DC
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
- Reduced price