We always try to ship items as soon as possible (within 24hrs) but sometimes due to order volume we take some extra time. Assembled and OS installed systems are the exceptional case because some systems need activation key which is beyond our control.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Customers in Canada
Customers in Canada are required to pay sales taxes. Either GST or HST depending on your province. These amounts, if charged, will be added to a separate line while you checkout.
Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Fill online RMA request form.
2. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt/invoice.
Products being returned MUST be in the original product box with all accessories, manuals, and/or software and hardware.
Don't use the original product box as the shipping box.
Write the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box.
RMA numbers are valid for 20 days.
Allow approximately 14 working days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at the warehouse.
3. Mail your returned item to:
7-871 Victoria Street North,
Kitchener, ON N2B 3S4
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Any product that is being tampered with or warranty sticker removed.
- CorpShadow.biz will not take any responsibility for any delays in transit after the package is dispatched from us, no refund request for shipping charges will be accepted.
- Shipping charges for returning products will be paid by Customer.
- CorpShadow Bizstore will pay returns and re-dispatch shipping charges in case of shipping error at CorpShadow's end.
- No returns or exchange will be accepted after 30 days or days mentioned under warranty tab of each product.
- Shipping address information will be used from the Corpshadow.biz which customer can confirm at the time of checkout. Changing shipping address in Paypal will not be catered and all expenses of shipping errors will be customer's responsibility.
- Opened and/or used products will NOT be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Pre-Installed Systems will NOT be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Special order or assembled Systems will NOT be accepted for exchange or refund.
- Returned for credit subject to a 20% refurbishing and restocking fee.
- Customer will be responsible for any shipping charges for orders with free shipping option in case of any return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
We do not exchange any product unless there is any recall from the manufacturer or DOA.
Keep the box and all packing and IMMEDIATELY contact the courier service with your tracking number and complaint. Report CorpShadow any damages to the equipment within one business day. Damages of equipment after mentioned time will not be accepted.
If there is an error in the shipping and that is from CorpShadow.biz site, please send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. we will do what we can to remedy that error.
In case of missing or incorrect parts in the package are subject to inform within 1 business day after the receipt of your package. Claims of missing items or wrong products after 1 business day will not be catered. We have a strong system of Inventory and shipping which can help us to pinpoint any error in shipping. A claim of missing or wrong product will be audited by our inventory and shipping system to serve our customers. A claim would be considered false if we could not find the reported error in our inventory count and shipment documentation.
Our prices DO NOT include any customs, duties or value-added taxes. You are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes. CorpShadow.biz does not pay customs, duties or taxes that may be due to your country when you import an item from Canada. We do not mark any package as a "gift" or "commercial sample".
After 30 days or mentioned under warranty tab of all products issues will be addressed by the manufacturer's warranty. Shipping charges (inbound & outbound) will be customer's responsibility at the time of warranty claim. Warranty service will be handled directly by the manufacturer in most cases. Goods not manufactured by CorpShadow are the products of reputable manufacturers sold under their respective brand or trade names. We make no express or implied warranty as to such goods. Your remedies for defects of goods are subject to any limitations contained in their manufacturer's terms and conditions to us and the provisions of the manufacturer's warranty. Most warranties are available on the respective manufacturer's website or are available from us upon request. We try to include accurate and relevant manufacturers warranty information on each product page, however, the manufacturer's warranty will always apply.