Intel® Atom™ processor C2358 2-Core 6 LAN (FW2700)
- Fanless design
- Optional rack mounting kit support
- Screw-locked power plug
- Intel AES-NI new instructions, improves security without slowing response times
- Support up to 8 GB DDR3 Memory
- Intel i210AT LAN controller
- Support Gen.2 LAN Bypass function
Atom C2358 CPU built-in Intel QuickAssist Crypto acceleration
Optional rack mounting kit support
Screw-locked power plug
Intel AES-NI new instructions, improves security without slowing response times
Support up to 8 GB DDR3 Memory
Intel i210AT LAN controller
Support Gen.2 LAN Bypass function
The FW2700 is a fanless desktop network security system utilizing the cutting edge capabilities of the Intel Rangeley platform (Based on Intel Atom C2358 2-core CPU, System-On-Chip solution). The Atom C2358 CPU built-in Intel QuickAssist Crypto acceleration, it targets at Entry-level UTM, Firewall, VPN, IPS and WAN optimization applications in SMB environment. The system built-in 6 GbE LAN ports, 1 x Non-ECC DDR3 1333 DIMMs, and 36 W power adapter.
Peace of mind for future expansion.
Low power consumption to achevie best ROI.
Embedded ultra-low voltage Intel Atom 1.8 GHz CPU with Intel ICH8M system logic.
6 Gigabit Ethernet (Flexibility to configure as LAN or WAN) ports with by-pass capability.
Console cable included for troubleshooting or development purposes.
1x server system
1x Power supply
Null Modem Cable to connect to the serial console.
This product ships in 4 ~ 6 business days.
- Processor (CPU)
- 2-core Intel® Atom™ processor C2358 (Codenamed "Rangeley")
- Single Channel DDR3 1333 MHz, 1.5 V (Select size from Options)
- Max. RAM Capacity
- Storage Controller
- 1 x SATA, 1 x CF Slot
- (Select from options)
- Ethernet Controller
- 2 x Intel i210AT, 1 x Marvell 88E1543
- Ethernet Ports
- 6 x GbE RJ-45 onboard
- Socket Contact
- Memory Socket 1 x 204-pin DIMM
- AMI BIOS 16MB
- Security Acceleration
- Intel QuickAssist Technology
- Internal RTC
- OS Support
- Linux Kernel 2.6 or above
- 1 x Mini-PCIe
- Storage Humidity
- 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Operating Humidity
- 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temprature
- 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temprature
- -20°C to 70°C
- 5.67" (145.5 mm)
- 1.2 kb (2.64 lbs)
- 6.90" (177 mm)
- 1.72" (44 mm)
- CE Class B, FCC Class B, RoHS
- USB Device Port
- 2 x Type A
- Return Warranty
- No Returns
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
8 other products in the same category:
All Aluminum, Fanless Design
Imported original HD industrial LCD screen
Industrial grade five wire resistive touch screen
Intel Celeron J1900
- On sale!
FW1010 is a revolutionary ultra compact x86 networking system built with Intel® Bay Trail CPU (Atom™ E3825). The central processor comes with hardware-assisted security mechanisms including AES-NI, allowing only authorized software or data to run on FW1010.
- Intel Celeron Bay Trail J1900 SoC Processor
- Embedded Long-life Series, 5 Year Availability
- POE System for Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Digital Security
- Built-in 150W AC-DC Power with a AC Terminal Block (Phoenix Contact)
- 4 * 10/100 LAN with POE, up to 25W per port
- Conforms to IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- ECO-design for EuP/ErP
- On sale!
FW3160 is a revolutionary ultra compact x64 networking system built with Intel® Celeron J3160 processor with Intel® AES New Instructions capable. Support Secure boot and Intel® Virtualization tech.