ESPRESSOBin Board v7 Marvell
ESPRESSOBin Board is a low cost high performance ARM based 64bit single board computer aimed at the networking, storage, and connectivity space. It utilizes Marvell's newest Armada 3700 chipset which is a dual core SOC running up to 1.2Ghz based upon the ARM A53 64bit instruction set.
ESPRESSObin v7 will feature 1GB DDR4 and 2GB DDR4 configurations, thereby replacing the DDR3 flash of its predecessors. Additionally, a new 1.2GHz chipset will replace the current 800MHz and 1GHz CPU limit. A single SATA connector will take the place of the existing, two-piece combination of SATA power and interface. The LED layout is now rearranged in a row. Updates to the JTAG layout will enable ESPRESSObin V7 to work with the new Marvell JTAG Prove V debugger. This new revision will ship with an optional 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2 mini PCIe Wi-Fi card (sold separately).
Lastly, you will now have the option to order your V7 ESPRESSObin with a complete enclosure (see pictures below). This product has FCC and CE certifications to help enable mass deployment.
Marvell 64bit Dual Core ARM A53 Armada 3700 SOC clocked up to 1.2Ghz
1x Topaz Networking Switch
1x uSD card slot with footprint for an optional 4GB EMMC
2x Gb Ethernet LAN
1x Ethernet WAN
1x SATA interface for HDD storage
1x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0
1x MiniPCIe for Wireless/BLE peripherals
2x Row of GPIO headers for accessories and shields
- 2x 46-pin GPIO headers for accessories and shields with I2C, GPIOs, PWM, UART, SPI, MMC, etc.
- Ethernet Ports
- 2 x GbE Ethernet LAN, 1 x Ethernet WAN,
- Ethernet Controller
- 1 x Topaz Networking Switch
- JTAG Interface
- 12V DC jack or 5V via micro USB port
- Reset Button
- Power Consumption
- Less than 1W thermal dissipation at 1 GHz
- Marvell Armada 3700LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor up to 1.2GHz
- MiniPCI-e slots
- 1x MiniPCIe slot for Wireless/BLE periphereals
- USB Device Port
- 1x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x micro USB port