ODROID-N2 with 2GB RAM
ODROID-N2 is a new generation single board computer that is more powerful, more stable, and faster performing than N1.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
Ships directly from Canada same day.
Power Adapter not included
The main CPU of the N2 is based on architecture which integrates a quad-core ARM Cortex-A73 CPU cluster and a dual core Cortex-A53 cluster with a new generation Mali-G52 GPU.
Thanks to the modern 12nm silicon technology, the A73 cores runs at 1.8Ghz without thermal throttling using the stock metal-housing heatsink allowing a robust and quiet computer.
The CPU multi-core performance is around 20% faster and the GPU is 10% faster than the N1. The N2’s DDR4 RAM is running at 1320Mhz with 1.2volt low power consumption.
The large metal housing heatsink is designed to optimize the CPU and RAM heat dissipation and minimize throttling. The CPU is placed on the bottom side of the PCB to establish great thermal characteristics.
- Intel Quad-core processor J4105 (14nm) with 4MiB Cache, up to 2.5Ghz(Single Thread) or 2.3Ghz(Multi Thread)
- Dual-channel Memory DDR4-PC19200 (2400MT/s)
- Total 32GiB RAM Space with two SO-DIMM slots
- 4 x PCIe 2.0 for one M.2 NVMe storage
- 2 x Gbit Ethernet ports
- 2 x SATA 3.0
- SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Intel UHD Graphics 600 (Gen9.5 LP GT1) up to 700Mhz
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple 4K/60Hz video outputs
Here is the GPIO (40Pin Header)
The N2 GPIO interface is similar to C2 and fully supports a 3.3Volt interface while N1 could only support 2.8Volt IO. This is beneficial for using various peripherals without complicated level shifters.
Another big improvement is a faster SPI bus interface. Its maximum frequency is over 150Mhz, and we will try to implement a DMA driven SPI driver for faster LCD display.
- Processor (CPU)
- Amilogic S922X Processor (12nm)
- 4MB L2 Cache
- Ethernet Ports
- 1 x GbE LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000 Mbps) (WOL)
- Storage Controller
- 1 x eMMC module Connector, 1 x microSD slot (DS/HS modes up to UHS-1 SDR104)
- Mali-G52 with 6 x Execution Engines (846Mhz)
- Display Port
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz with HDR, CEC, EDID), 1 x Composite video (3.5mm jack)
- USB Compatibility
- 4 x USB3.0 Host ports (shares one single root hub) 1 x USB 2.0 OTG Port (No power input)
- 1 x Stereo Audio line-out (3.5mm jack), 1 x HDMI digital output, 1 x SPDIF optical output (Optional)
- Ethernet Controller
- Realtek RTL8111G
- Internal RTC
- DC 7.5V ~ 20V (up to 25W)
- 190g including heatsink
- Passive (Fan-less design)
- CPU frequency
- Up to 2.5Ghz(Single Thread) or 2.3Ghz(Multi Thread)
- System Memory
- DDR4 2GiB 32-bit bus width
- (Board) 90mm x 90mm x 17mm (Heatsink) 100mm x 91mm x 24mm
- 25 (Max)