ODROID-XU4 System Board (Active Cooling)
ODROID-XU4 is a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a smaller form factor. Offering open source support, the board can run various flavors of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu 16.04 and Android 4.4 KitKat and 5.0 Lollipop and 7.1 Nougat.
Ships directly from Canada same day.
Power Adapter not included
ODROID-XU4 is powered by ARM® big.LITTLE™ technology, the Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) solution.
ODROID-XU4 is a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a smaller form factor.
Offering open source support, the board can run various flavors of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu 15.04 and Android 4.4 KitKat and 5.0 Lollipop.
By implementing the eMMC 5.0, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, the ODROID-XU4 boasts amazing data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced processing power on ARM devices.
This allows users to truly experience an upgrade in computing, especially with faster booting, web browsing, networking, and 3D games.
The XU4 is fully software compatible with XU3!
However, the XU4 is more compact, more affordable and more expandable.
* Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa core CPUs
* Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
* 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM PoP stacked
* eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
* 2 x USB 3.0 Host, 1 x USB 2.0 Host
* Gigabit Ethernet port
* HDMI 1.4a for display
* Size : 82 x 58 x 22 mm approx.(including cooling fan)
- Processor (CPU)
- 3 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 2 x SMA, 3 x LED, 1 x Reset button
- 12V DC
- DC Output: 12v 2A with US Plug
- Ethernet Ports
- System Board APU3C4, Thermal Pads & Alu Heat Spreader
- Graphic Chipset
- mSATA, SD Card
- DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 4 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, push button
- Board Size
- Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector. mSATA is shared with miniPCI express.
- OS Support
- Package Includes
- 4 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- HDMI connector
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- 3 miniPCI express (J14 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD).
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Return Warranty
- No Returns
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty