ODROID-H3 System Board
The ODROID-H3 has the same form factor & similar power efficiency as the previous version the ODROID-H2, But the ODORID-H3 is a way more powerful and offers higher performance rates.
*Read Description/Product Details for more info*
*No Warranty/Return will be accepted if Hardkernel proposed/provided power adapter is not used with the system board. The system board comes without Power Adapter, and you can purchase it as per Hardkernel's recommendations.
Intel® Quad-Core Processor Jasper Lake N5105 has a base clock of 2GHz and a boost clock of 2.9GHz with 1.5 MB L2 and 4 MB L3 cache by a 10 nm process.
Up to 64GB Dual-channel Memory DDR4 PC4-23400 (2933MT/s)
Two SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB per slot
PCIe 3.0 x 4 lanes for one M.2 NVMe storage
2 x 2.5Gbit Ethernet ports
2 x SATA 3.0 ports
SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
Intel UHD Graphics 24 EUs Turbo 800MHz(H3+:900MHz)
HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple video outputs
- A configurable Unlimited Performance mode allowing the CPU to run in sustained turbo boost mode.
- RTC / BIOS backup battery is included
On the H3+ board, a yellow round sticker is attached on the product serial label, and, on the H3 board, a green round sticker is attached.
- 2 x GbE LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps) Realtek RTL8125B Supports Wake-On-Lan LED indicators (Green: Link, Amber: Traffic)
- Video Specs
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4K@60Hz) 1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz) Dual simultaneous display support
- Processor (CPU)
- Intel Celeron N5105(H3+: N6005) Processor (10nm, Quad-Core, TDP 10W) H3(N5105) : up to 2.9GhzH3+(N6005) : up to 3.3Ghz 4MB L2 Cache Intel UHD Graphics (24/32 EU up to 900MHz)
- 2 x DDR4 1.2V SO-DIMM slots Dual Channel, up to 2933 MT/s (DDR4-PC23400) Max memory capacity 64GB DDR3/DDR5 are not supported
- 1 x eMMC connector (bootable and selectable on BIOS) Various eMMC modules can be purchased at Hardkernel store 2 x SATA3 6Gbps 1 x M.2 slot (PCIe 3.0 x 4, supports NGFF-2280 cards) M.2 SATA SSD is not supported
- 1 x Audio out (3.5mm jack) 1 x Audio in (3.5mm jack) 1 x SPDIF out (ALC1200, HDA codec) * HDMI & DP have audio output too.
16 other products in the same category:
Board for Odroid-GO Advance Black Edition
This is a spare board for ODROID-GO Advance Black Edition. This is NOT compatible with the original ODROID-GO Advance.
Cooling Fan XU4 Blue
By default XU4 board includes the cooling fan, you might need this part when you want to replace original cooling fan.
WiFi Module 5BK
WIFI Module #5BK uses the same chipset (Realtek RTL8821CU) as WIFI Module #5B, so it is 100% compatible. IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth combo module with onboard 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz Dual band antenna.
ODROID-VU7A Plus 1024 x 600
What's new and different from the VU7+?
* AUDIO JACK: The VU7A+ (Audio) is meant to be used with sound! Plug in your own speakers or earbuds/headphones into the audio jack (3.5mm)
Lead time is 7 Days if out of stock
5V/2A Power Adapter (US)
30pin and 12pin Header Sockets
SmartPower2 with 15V/4A PSU
SmartPower2 is a power-supply which has WiFi connectivity to control the voltage and switch on/off a connected device.
Compact Stero Speaker for VU7A Plus and VU5A Plus
U3 IO Shield
C4/C2/C1 Tinkering Kit
You're probably itching to make some fun embedded computer projects with ODROID-C2 or ODROID-C1+.
USB-UART 2 Module Kit
A new and upgraded version of the USB-UART Module Kit featuring a USB-C Port.
ODROID-UPS2 for Odroid-C1
The UPS2 for C1 is designed specifically for the ODROID-C1.
Uninterrupted Power Supply is an electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically mains power, fails. The on-battery runtime of most uninterruptible power sources is relatively short but sufficient to start a standby power source or properly shut down the ODROID-C1
UPS3 for Odroid C1 / C1+ / C2.
Uninterrupted Power Supply is an electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source, typically mains power, fails. The on-battery runtime of most uninterruptible power sources is relatively short but sufficient to start a standby power source or properly shut down the ODROID.
HiFi Shield 2
The HiFi Shield Plus provides both stereo RCA connectors to connect to external amplifiers and other audio equipment. Via TI’s high-end PCM5242 DAC chip(known as Burr-Brown), it supports 16, 24, 32 bit audio formats with minimal THD+N ratio (0.002%) and ideal dynamics (114dB+), plus amazing sampling rates of 384kHz
12V/2A Power Adapter (US)
High quality stable and low noise power supply for ODROID-HC2, ODROID-C4 and ODROID-N2+