ODROID-H3 System Board
The ODROID-H3 has the same form factor & similar power efficiency as the previous version the ODROID-H2, But the ODORID-H3 is a way more powerful and offers higher performance rates.
*Read Description/Product Details for more info*
Intel® Quad-Core Processor Jasper Lake N5105 has a base clock of 2GHz and a boost clock of 2.9GHz with 1.5 MB L2 and 4 MB L3 cache by a 10 nm process.
Up to 64GB Dual-channel Memory DDR4 PC4-23400 (2933MT/s)
Two SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB per slot
PCIe 3.0 x 4 lanes for one M.2 NVMe storage
2 x 2.5Gbit Ethernet ports
2 x SATA 3.0 ports
SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
Intel UHD Graphics 24 EUs Turbo 800MHz(H3+:900MHz)
HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple video outputs
- A configurable Unlimited Performance mode allowing the CPU to run in sustained turbo boost mode.
- RTC / BIOS backup battery is included
On the H3+ board, a yellow round sticker is attached on the product serial label, and, on the H3 board, a green round sticker is attached.
- Processor (CPU)
- Intel Celeron N5105(H3+: N6005) Processor (10nm, Quad-Core, TDP 10W) H3(N5105) : up to 2.9GhzH3+(N6005) : up to 3.3Ghz 4MB L2 Cache Intel UHD Graphics (24/32 EU up to 900MHz)
- 2 x DDR4 1.2V SO-DIMM slots Dual Channel, up to 2933 MT/s (DDR4-PC23400) Max memory capacity 64GB DDR3/DDR5 are not supported
- 2 x GbE LAN ports (RJ45, supports 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps) Realtek RTL8125B Supports Wake-On-Lan LED indicators (Green: Link, Amber: Traffic)
- Video Specs
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 4K@60Hz) 1 x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4K@60Hz) Dual simultaneous display support
- 1 x eMMC connector (bootable and selectable on BIOS) Various eMMC modules can be purchased at Hardkernel store 2 x SATA3 6Gbps 1 x M.2 slot (PCIe 3.0 x 4, supports NGFF-2280 cards) M.2 SATA SSD is not supported
- 1 x Audio out (3.5mm jack) 1 x Audio in (3.5mm jack) 1 x SPDIF out (ALC1200, HDA codec) * HDMI & DP have audio output too.