ODROID-C2 System Board
The ODROID-C2 is a 64-bit quad-core single board computer(SBC) that is one of the most cost-effective 64bit development boards available in the ARM world.
Ships directly from Canada same day
The ODROID-C2 is a 64-bit quad-core single board computer(SBC) that is one of the most cost-effective 64bit development boards available in the ARM world. It can function as a home theater set-top box, a general purpose computer for web browsing, gaming and socializing, a compact tool for college or office work, a prototyping device for hardware tinkering, a controller for home automation, a workstation for software development, and much more.
Some of the modern operating systems that run on the ODROID-C2 are Ubuntu, Android, ARCHLinux, Debian, with thousands of free open-source software packages available. The ODROID-C2 is an ARM device -- the most advanced architecture for mobile devices and embedded 64-bit computing. The ARM processor’s small size, reduced complexity and low power consumption makes it very suitable for miniaturized devices such as wearables and embedded controllers.
- Processor (CPU)
- Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A53(ARMv8) 2Ghz quad core CPUs
- Compatible with
- Ubuntu 16.04 or Android 5.1 Lollipop based on Kernel 3.14LTS
- 2Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage Controller
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
- Ethernet Ports
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Infrared(IR) Receiver
- Mali™-450 GPU (3 Pixel-processors + 2 Vertex shader processors)
- HDMI connector
- HDMI 2.0 4K/60Hz display (H.265 4K/60FPS and H.264 4K/30FPS capable VPU)
- USB Device Port
- USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 (power + data capable)
- 40pin GPIOs + 7pin I2S
- Board Category
- Return Warranty
- No Returns
- Manufacturer Warranty
- No Returns
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!