ODROID-HC2 : Home Cloud Two
ODROID-HC2 is a mini PC which can be an affordable solution for a network attached storage (NAS) server.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
Power Supply for ODROID-HC2 is "ODROID-HC2 Power Supply 12V/2A"
ODROID-HC2 is a mini PC which can be an affordable solution for a network attached storage (NAS) server. This home cloud-server centralizes data and enables users to share and stream multimedia files to phones, tablets and other devices on a network. Ideal for a single user on many devices, sharing between family members, developers or a group. Tailor the ODROID-HC2 to your specific needs. Plenty of software is available with only simple configuration. Determine the storage capacity of your server with a higher HDD/SSD. Depending on your needs, the frame is made to be stackable.
The HC2 is based on the very powerful ODROID-XU4 platform and it can run Samba, FTP, NFS, SSH, NGINX, Apache, SQL, Docker, WordPress and other server software smoothly with full Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Debian, Arch and OMV. Available and ready-to-go OS distributions are on our WiKi. Any OS for XU4 is fully compatible with the HC2. https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/os_images/os_images
Installed with a high performance SATA port and a Gigabit Ethernet port, to build a faster network storage device. Engineered metal frame body is designed to store a 2.5 inch HDD/SSD or 3.5inch HDD with great heat dissipation.
- Processor (CPU)
- Samsung Exynos5422 ARM® Cortex™-A15 Quad 2.0GHz/Cortex™-A7 Quad 1.4GHz
- 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM PoP (750Mhz, 12GB/s memory bandwidth, 2x32bit bus)
- Board Size
- 197 x 115 x 42 mm
- UHS-1 compatible micro-SD slot up to 128GB/SDXC
- Ethernet Ports
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 Jack ( Auto-MDIX support) x 1
- Mali™-T628 MP6 OpenGL ES 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 and OpenCL 1.2 Full profile
- Power, System-status, SATA-status
- HDD/SDD (JMicron JMS578 USB 3.0 to SATA Bridge with UAS capability to archive over ~300MB/sec transter speed)
- DC Barrel Jack Socket 5.5/21.mm for 11~13 Volt input (12V/2A Power supply is recommended)
- 361 grams
- USB Device Port
- HighSpeed USB standard A type connector x 1 port
- Board Category
You might also like
16 other products in the same category: