PC Engines APU2E2 System Board
Same APU2D2 with the following changes:
Changed battery socket footprint to avoid contact problems. Add signal integrity resistor for core voltage control signal.
Same APU2C2 with the following changes:
Reduce leakage current between V3 and V3A power rails (can cause problems with SD cards). Add options for better compatibility with LTE modem modules
The APU2E2 Platform is the other next generation of low-cost APU series (APU1D) from PC Engines. It is a high-performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 3 Intel i211AT & DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The PC Engines APU System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used for a variety of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS etc.
Compact, power efficient and can be booted over the network, via USB-Device, SD-Card, mSATA-SSD-Module and SATA-Connection.
Directly ship from Canada!
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- 4 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Ethernet Ports
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i210AT)
- DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Enclosure Cutouts
- 3 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 2 x SMA, 3 x LED, 1 x Reset button
- Storage Controller
- mSATA, SD Card
- Display Port
- Package Includes
- System Board APU2D2, Thermal Pads, ALU Heat Spreader
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power Adapter
- DC Output: 12v 2A with US Plug
- 12V DC
- Board Type
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
You might also like
16 other products in the same category: