PC Engines APU2E2 System Board
It is a high performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 3 Intel i211AT & DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The APU2E2 Platform is the other next generation of low-cost APU series (APU1D) from PC Engines. It is a high-performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 3 Intel i211AT & DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The PC Engines APU System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used for a variety of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS etc.
Compact, power efficient and can be booted over the network, via USB-Device, SD-Card, mSATA-SSD-Module and SATA-Connection.
Directly ship from Canada!
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- 2 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Display Port
- Storage Controller
- mSATA, SD Card
- Enclosure Cutouts
- 3 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 2 x SMA, 3 x LED, 1 x Reset button
- Ethernet Ports
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i210AT)
- Package Includes
- System Board APU2E2, Thermal Pads, ALU Heat Spreader
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Power Adapter
- DC Output: 12v 2A with US Plug
- 12V DC
- Board Category
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
16 other products in the same category:
Raspbian is a free operating system based on Debian optimized for the Raspberry Pi hardware. An operating system is the set of basic programs and utilities that make your Raspberry Pi run.
ALIX 2D13 is a miniITX form factor system board optimized for thin clients, industrial user, wireless access points, internal and external mesh networks, firewalls and embedded applications. (3 LAN / 1 mini PCI / LX800 / 256 MB / USB / Battery)
A performance class SD memory card designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality electronic devices.
Enclosure designed for ALIX.2* boards. Cutouts for 3 LEDs and 1 switch in front, cutouts for DB9, 2 LAN, 3 or 2 SMA connectors, DC jack in back. Enclosure made of anodized or painted aluminum. Dimensions 168 mm wide x 157 mm deep x 30 mm high. RoHS compliant.
This adapter can be used with ALIX.1 boards, which require 12V power. Not recommended for other ALIX boards, which have the 2.1 mm instead of 2.5 mm jack.Compact size AC adapter, saves space on power strips.
USB specification revision 2.0 & 1.1 compliant
Support RS232 serial interface (DB9 pins)
Support over 1Mbps data transfer rate
Support remote wake-up and power management
Support Windows98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32/64bit) and Mac OS9.0/OSX/Linux
Suitable for PDA and Modem
Driver CD included