PC Engines APU4C2 System Board
The APU4C2 Platform is the alternate next generation of low cost APU series (APU2) from PC Engines. It is a high performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 4 Intel i211AT & DDR3-1333 DRAM.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
The APU4C2 Platform is the alternate next generation of low cost APU series (APU1D) from PC Engines. It is a high performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 4 Intel i211AT & DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The PC Engines APU System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used for a variety of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS etc.
Compact, power efficient and can be booted over the network, via USB-Device, SD-Card, mSATA-SSD-Module and SATA-Connection.
Directly ship from Canada!
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- 2 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Ethernet Ports
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Storage Controller
- mSATA, SD Card
- Display Port
- Package Includes
- System Board APU4C2, 3 mm ALU Heat Spreader, Conductive Pads
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power Adapter
- DC Output: 12v 2A with US Plug
- 12V DC
- Board Type
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!