ALIX2E18 System Board
PC Engines ALIX2E18 System Board 2 LAN is a low cost minilTX form factor system board optimized for high performance. This board is replacement of ALIX2D2 board with improvements.
(Available on special order)
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
PC Engines ALIX 2E18 System Board 2 LAN is a low cost minilTX form factor system board optimized for high performance. This board is a replacement for the ALIX2D2 system boards. This PC Engines ALIX System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used as thin clients, kiosks, educational projects, software defined networks (SDN) or any other special purpose network device like wireless access point, firewall, router etc. This product is still active but not recommanded for new designs.
ALIX.2E changes from ALIX.2D
- Many passive components changed to current mainstream sizes for better availability.
- Power system changed to use contemporary components.
- Common-mode choke added on DC input for lower EMI.
- Various touch-ups to reduce EMI.
- Processor (CPU)
- 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800
- 256 MB DDR DRAM
- CompactFlash socket, 44 pin IDE header
- 2 miniPCI slots, LPC bus
- Ethernet Ports
- 2 Ethernet channels (Via VT6105M 10/100)
- DB9 serial port, dual USB port (external), dual USB (10 pin header, internal)
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as WRAP.1E
- Display Port
- Three front panel LEDs
- Front Panel Push Button
- DC jack or passive POE, min. 7V to max. 20V
- Board Type
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty