- On sale!
PC Engines APU3B4 System Board
APU3B4 System board is same family of PCEngines APU boards, focused on this board is 3G/LTE applications where failover between two networks capability is required or mission critical.
The PCEngines APU3B4 Platform is targeted at application that require 2 x 3G or LTE modems. This board provides you to enable failover between two diffrent networks even if one modem is not working or in use.
The PC Engines APU System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used for a variety of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS etc.
Compact, power efficient and can be booted over the network, via USB-Device, SD-Card, mSATA-SSD-Module and SATA-Connection.
Directly ship from Canada!
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- 4 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- 3 miniPCI express (J14 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Ethernet Ports
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e.
- Enclosure Cutouts
- 3 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 2 x SMA, 3 x LED, 1 x Reset button
- Storage Controller
- mSATA, SD Card
- Display Port
- Package Includes
- System Board APU3B4 with Heat Spreader and Thermal Pads
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power Adapter
- DC Output: 12v 2A with US Plug
- 12V DC
- Board Type
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!