PC Engines APU4D4 System Board
It is a high performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 4 Intel i211AT & 4GB DDR3-1333 DRAM.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
The APU4C4 Platform is the alternate next generation of low cost APU series (APU1D) from PC Engines. It is a high performance mini-ITX embedded board with AMD GX Series (Quad-Core) CPU 1GHz with 64 bit and 2MB L2 cache featuring 4 Intel i211AT & DDR3-1333 DRAM.
The PC Engines APU System Board is a Single Board Computer (SBC) which can be used for a variety of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS etc.
Compact, power efficient and can be booted over the network, via USB-Device, SD-Card, mSATA-SSD-Module and SATA-Connection.
Directly ship from Canada!
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core
- 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- 1 x APU4D4 System Board, 1 x Enclosure, 1 x Power Adatper, 1 x Heat Spreader
- 3 miniPCI express (J13 USB or mSATA, apu4*4: with SIM; J14 USB only, with SIM; J15: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- 6 to 12W depending on CPU load
- DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Board Category
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!