This pi plate is perfect for when you want to build a stand-alone project with its own user interface. The 4 directional buttons plus select button allows basic control without having to attach a bulky computer.
Raspberry Pi IP65 Weatherproof IoT Project Enclosure
Deploy your outdoor Raspberry Pi project without concerning rain, snow, dust in this IP65 plastic case with clear top. This weatherproof enclosure has three IP67 SMA to u.FL(IPEX) cable connector for connectivity and a waterproof IP68 micro USB cable-end socket if you want to power your project with modified original Raspberry Pi power supply.
The Raspberry Pi Weatherproof IP65 Outdoor Case from Sixfab is the perfect waterproof enclosure to take your Raspberry Pi and electronics outdoors. This enclosure will protect your Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Tinker Board and HATs from rain, snow, wind and a little amount of dragon fire. You can mount it on a wall, pole or wherever you want. Fasteners, spacers, fixing plugs, standoffs, heavy-duty zip-ties, and other necessary things are included to easily deploy it somewhere indoor or outdoor.
This rugged box has enough space for adding batteries, sensors, camera or other electronics nearby Raspberry Pi. You can plug the IP65 cable socket modified official Raspberry Pi power adapter. The end of this weatherproof socket is micro USB, so you can power your project without messing with the immersion of water or ingress of dust.
The case made from plastic(ABS) and it is RF friendly. You can stick the antennas inner the enclosure or use three built-in waterproof u.FL(IPEX) to SMA connectors to place bigger antennas outside of the case. Two SMA jacks placed opposite sides of the case to provide better Rx-diversity.
!! WARNINGS !!
- This enclosure is not assembled!
- The Raspberry Pi is not included!
- Dustproof&Waterproof&Weatherproof case and cable connector – IP6x certified
- Transparent clear top cover with silicone gasket seal
- Base plate supports mounting any Raspberry Pi models
- Necessary standoffs, screws, fittings, nuts included
- Mounting ears help hang the enclosure on walls or poles easily
- Dimension: 212x123x60mm
- Material: ABS
- 1 x IP67 case with clear acrylic top cover
- 1 x Original Raspberry Pi 5.1V-2.5A power supply with modified IP68 socket and Interchangeable Plug Types for the EU, US, UK, and Australia
- 1 x Acrylic PCB base plate for the mounting interface between boards and case bottom
- 3 x IP65 certified three SMA to u.FL(IPEX) waterproof antenna connector
- 1 x IP68 socket with micro USB end to power Raspberry Pi
- 4 x M5x30mm Stainless Steel Screw with plastic wall fixing plugs
- 6 x M3x7mm Stainless Steel Screw for fixing the base plate to the case bottom
- 4 x M3x3mm Plastic Standoff for fixing Raspberry Pi to the base plate
- 4 x M2.5x10mm Stainless Steel Screw for fixing Raspberry Pi to the base plate
- 4 x M2.5x6mm Stainless Steel Screw for board stacking
- 2 x M2.5x11mm Brass Standoff for board stacking
- 2 x M2.5x14mm Brass Standoff for board stacking
- 4 x M2.5 Stainless Steel Washer
- 2 x M2.5 Stainless Steel Nut
- 8 x 400mm Heavy-duty zip-tie
16 other products in the same category:
If you’re running multiple Raspberry Pis as a cluster, mining rig, server farm or any other project using multiple boards, our expandable Raspberry Pi cluster fan case is a great way to stack, display and cool your setup.
Enclosure designed for Raspberry-PI boards in rectangular version and consists of two identical halves that fit togather. It has windows on four sides for direct access to components. Well suited for users who frequently connect and disconnect from the PCB ports. Excellent heat dissipation capabilities. Easy access to the GPIO Headers (auxiliary 26 pins).
Flirc allows you to pair any remote control with your computer or media center (Including the Raspberry Pi!). Just walk through our super simple cross platform pairing application, and you're done. Use your previously paired remote with no additional software on any machine with Flirc.
This cable will let you swap out the stock 150mm long flex cable from a Raspberry Pi Camera (either 'classic' or 'NoIR' type) for a different size. Works great, just carefully open the connector on the Pi and slip this one in.
Are you still bothered by the Raspberry Pi fever problem? Don’t worry, we have prepared a cooling solution for the Raspberry Pi 4B.
Aluminum heat sink is adopted due to its highly cooling feature and excellent resistance to oxidation, which can effectively avoid chip over-heating problem.
The surface is designed with slotting, which is more conducive to the discharge of heat. The heat sink comes with back glue, easy to use.
Make your Pi a little slimmer with this microSD card adapter board. It slides in where the SD card goes but is half the length. Pop in a microSD card for a sleeker machine. The microSD card holder is a push-push type so you can push on the edge that sticks out to remove the card when necessary.
The Raspberry Pi B+ is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games