Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+
The stunning new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has landed at CorpShadow.
This new and improved version of the third generation model maintains the same popular board format as the Raspberry Pi B+, 2, and 3 but boasts an even faster 1.4GHz 64Bit SoC, and the addition of 5GHz WiFi, faster ethernet & POE capability (via POE HAT sold separately).
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 chipset.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 × USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot
- Push/pull Micro SDIO
16 other products in the same category:
This is a handy interface bridge between Mini PCIe 3G/4G/LTE modules and Raspberry Pi. You can easily insert a Mini PCIe module in this shield then start using high-speed cellular internet with your Raspberry Pi.
You also need to get a EC25 Mini PCle 4G/LTE Module and Antennas to make this product works.
It is a good plastic box for Raspberry Pi, which can protect it with one of these snazzy plastic enclosures?. These cases protect the Raspberry Pi from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply snap the RPi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together. It has windows on four sides for direct access to components.
If you’re running multiple Raspberry Pis as a cluster, mining rig, server farm or any other project using multiple boards, our expandable Raspberry Pi cluster fan case is a great way to stack, display and cool your setup.
Designed for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, these cases are durable and strong.
Besides, the product offers a high heat conductivity and excellent corrosion resistance, which is able to better protect your Pi board.
The anodizing process performed on the surface of the metal greatly improves the quality of the case visually and tactually.
All ports and slots of the case can match with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B perfectly.
Are you bothered by the heat problem of the Raspberry Pi? Don't worry, we have prepared a set of heat dissipation solutions for Raspberry Pi 4B. These black aluminum heat sinks of various sizes adopt a slotted design on the surface, which is more conducive to heat dissipation. They also come with adhesive backing for easy installation.
This is a one-fan Raspberry Pi radiator compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B.
This pi plate is perfect for when you want to build a stand-alone project with its own user interface. The 4 directional buttons plus select button allows basic control without having to attach a bulky computer.
This cable will let you swap out the stock 150mm long flex cable from a Raspberry Pi Camera (either 'classic' or 'NoIR' type) for a different size. Works great, just carefully open the connector on the Pi and slip this one in.