Flirc allows you to pair any remote control with your computer or media center (Including the Raspberry Pi!). Just walk through our super simple cross platform pairing application, and you're done. Use your previously paired remote with no additional software on any machine with Flirc.
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+
The stunning new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has landed at CorpShadow.
This new and improved version of the third generation model maintains the same popular board format as the Raspberry Pi B+, 2, and 3 but boasts an even faster 1.4GHz 64Bit SoC, and the addition of 5GHz WiFi, faster ethernet & POE capability (via POE HAT sold separately).
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 chipset.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 × USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot
- Push/pull Micro SDIO
16 other products in the same category:
Every single IoT project includes different types of inputs and outputs, physically. With infinite numbers of possibilities, developers need their own custom machined enclosures. That enclosure brings flexibility to add/remove cable interfaces to your project in seconds. IP54 rated lid and grommets enable your project’s environmental robustness. Projects against dust, rain, and snow. It has a tough clear polycarbonate lid, built-in gasket seal, mounting earing, and four different grommets for different types of cables.
5G Development Kit is for M.2 package 5G modems designed to work with the Raspberry Pi. It allows you to develop, trial, and test your ideas on this platform in preparation for the commercialization of 5G devices and networks. Data throughput up to 5.0 Gbps DL and 1.0 Gbps UL is possible with that kit.
These spacers increase the internal height of our Modular Raspberry Pi Case by 10mm per spacer and can be stacked to increase the headroom further. Additional (longer) screws required - please read below notes.
Raspberry Pi 4 Armor case with dual cooling fan, aluminum alloy metal case specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Model b.
This cable will let you swap out the stock 150mm long flex cable from a Raspberry Pi Camera (either 'classic' or 'NoIR' type) for a different size. Works great, just carefully open the connector on the Pi and slip this one in.
This pi plate is perfect for when you want to build a stand-alone project with its own user interface. The 4 directional buttons plus select button allows basic control without having to attach a bulky computer.