This pi plate is perfect for when you want to build a stand-alone project with its own user interface. The 4 directional buttons plus select button allows basic control without having to attach a bulky computer.
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+
The stunning new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ has landed at CorpShadow.
This new and improved version of the third generation model maintains the same popular board format as the Raspberry Pi B+, 2, and 3 but boasts an even faster 1.4GHz 64Bit SoC, and the addition of 5GHz WiFi, faster ethernet & POE capability (via POE HAT sold separately).
Please Note. It is recommended to use a 2.5A Power Supply with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 chipset.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 × USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip
- Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector
- Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot
- Push/pull Micro SDIO
16 other products in the same category:
This is a one-fan Raspberry Pi radiator compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B.
It is a good plastic box for Raspberry Pi, which can protect it with one of these snazzy plastic enclosures?. These cases protect the Raspberry Pi from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply snap the RPi into the bottom half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together.
This cable will let you swap out the stock 150mm long flex cable from a Raspberry Pi Camera (either 'classic' or 'NoIR' type) for a different size. Works great, just carefully open the connector on the Pi and slip this one in.
Raspberry Pi® computer you just got has a row of 2x13 pin headers soldered on - those are the GPIO (general purpose input/output) pins and for those of us who like to hack electronics they are where the real fun is. By programming the Pi, you can twiddle those pins high or low, send and receive I2C and SPI data, and access the 3V and 5V power rails.