Dual Span E1/T1/J1 digital card, PCI express, use for 2U, 4U PC Case
The SinoV-TE230E is a new generation of Asterisk PCI-E double-channel digital voice card that supports 2 ISDN PRI E1 / T1 / J1 ports. In the Asterisk environment, users can use SinoV-TE230E to create their own IP PBX phone solutions to provide more distinctive value-added services. With semi-high structure design, TE110P supports 2U server and 4U server.
1. Support two-way E1 / T1 / J1 digital trunk lines, and support SS7 (TUP / ISUP), PRI, R2 and other signaling.
2. Support telephone standards for industrial-grade and data protocols, including SS7 Signaling, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data models.
3. Line coding format: HDB3 / AMI / B8ZS
frame format is: CRC4 / non-CRC / ESF / D4T1 / E1.
4. The driver layer is fully compatible with Asterisk boards and fully enjoy security and stability of open source.
5. No additional drivers are required, to avoid potential risks. Fully use DAHDI / Zaptel driver coming with Asterisk, without installing any patches.
6. Support Linux, BSD, CentOS, openSUSE, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, AstLinux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD operating system.
7. It is based on DMA data reading and writing technology to support fast data transmission, reducing the occupancy rate of the computer CPU significantly.
8. Support codeing with A-Law, μ-Law, G.729, G.723, GSM, Speex, ADPCM format.
9. Automatically identify of PCI bus voltage (5V or 3.3V).
10. Suitable for installation in a 2U or 4U server chassis with PCI-E interface.
1. 2 RJ48 interface on board, compatible with T1, E1 or J1 mode.
It is based on PCI-E 1X and is compatible with 2X, 4X, 8X and 16X.
2. High stability of the firmware output / input.
3. Power consumption: 2.89W.
4. Working environment temperature: 0 - 50 ℃.
5. Storage environment temperature: -40 - 125 ° C.
6. Packing size: 230MMX140MMX40MM.
7. Package weight: 0.2KG.
Suitable operation system
Linux OS(all versions and distributions above 1.0 or 1.0).
System hardware minimum configuration
CPU: 800-Mhz Pentium III
Available PCI-E slots
16 other products in the same category:
The TE120E is a new generation of Asterisk PCI-E single-channel digital voice card that supports an ISDN PRI E1 / T1 / J1 port. In the Asterisk environment, users can use TE120E to create their own IP PBX phone solutions to provide more distinctive value-added services. With semi-high structure design, TE110P supports 2U server and 4U server.
The SINOV-TE420E PCI Express card provides termination of up to 120 channels of voice or data across two E1, T1, or J1 interfaces in a PCIe x1 form factor. Selectable on a per-port or per-card basis, the SINOV-TE420E allows E1 and T1 circuits to be mixed with full channel synchronization. Supporting PCIe x1, the SINOV-TE420E may be used in any available PCIe 1.0 compliant slot - 1x, x4, x8, and x16 without considerations for voltage selection or lane size.
Ships from Canada.
The SinoV-TE430E is a with 4 ports, selectable E1 (32-channel) or T1 (24-channel) card that supports all the functionality of the Digium quad T1/E1 card. This card supports both voice and data modes on its single span.
Ships from Canada.
The SinoV-TE220DE is a with 2 ports, selectable E1 (32-channel) or T1 (24-channel) card that supports all the functionality of the Digium quad T1/E1 card. This card supports both voice and data modes on its single span.
Ships from Canada.
The SinoV-TE110P T1/E1 card is a single span, selectable T1 (24-channel) or E1 (32-channel) card that supports all the functionality of asterisk. This card supports both voice and data modes on its single span. For example, the card can support 12 channels dedicated to voice and 12 to data while passing all traffic through to the Asterisk PBX, which reliably routes the channels to their designated locations. This eliminates the need for an external router.