Information We Collect
We may collect the personal information you provide when you register for an account, purchase products, subscribe to our services, complete online forms, participate in surveys or promotions, or communicate with us through our Website, email or other electronic means. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, billing information, and any additional information you voluntarily provide to us.
We also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information about your device and our website usage. This information is used to enhance your experience on our Website and to analyze and improve our services.
We may also collect information about your interactions with our Website and marketing communications, such as the pages you view, the links you click, and the emails you open. We may use this information to tailor our communications and improve our services.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders and transactions
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- Provide you with information about our services
- Provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and CorpShadow, including for billing and collection
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We may use your non-personal information to analyze and improve our services, to monitor and improve our Website and server performance, and to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- Third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please get in touch with us via the Contact Us link on our Website.
Revisions to This Policy
You have control over the personal information you provide to us. You may request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided.