M2X Extention Board
The M2X Extension Board is designed to mount vertically onto either the VIM3 or Edge-V SBCs.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
An NVM2 SSD mounts neatly into the footprint the M2X Extension Board, as it is 88mm in width. The same NVM2 SSD will not be able to fit into the footprint of either a VIM3 or Edge-V SBC, as it is only 82mm in width.
- M.2 Slot (M-Key) for 2280 NVMe SSDs
- M.2 Slot (B-Key) for 4G LTE Modules
- Nano-SIM Card Slot
- 100-Mbit Ethernet Port (w/ 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet)
- 10-Pin GPIO Header
- Rigid-Flex FPC Cable for connection to VIM3 / Edge-V
- Power Output: 24W (12V, 2A) via USB-C port or VIN connector
- POE Active LED
- 4G Active LED
- VIM3 (Full-Featured, PCIe x1 Lane)
- Edge-V (SSD-only, PCIe x4 Lane)
In The Box:
- M2X Extension Board
- VIN2VIN Cable
- M2 Screws x4
- M2 Standoffs x8
- SSD & 4G Module Mounting Screws x2
* VIM3 can simultaneously use both Ethernet ports (1Gbit & 100Mbit), when connected to the M2X Extension Board.
* Edge-V can only use the SSD feature, when connected to the M2X Extension Board. The Ethernet port can receive electrical power, but no network data input. Please check Edge-V's schematic for full details.