M2X Extention Board
The M2X Extension Board is designed to mount vertically onto either the VIM3 or Edge-V SBCs.
An NVM2 SSD mounts neatly into the footprint the M2X Extension Board, as it is 88mm in width. The same NVM2 SSD will not be able to fit into the footprint of either a VIM3 or Edge-V SBC, as it is only 82mm in width.
- M.2 Slot (M-Key) for 2280 NVMe SSDs
- M.2 Slot (B-Key) for 4G LTE Modules
- Nano-SIM Card Slot
- 100-Mbit Ethernet Port (w/ 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet)
- 10-Pin GPIO Header
- Rigid-Flex FPC Cable for connection to VIM3 / Edge-V
- Power Output: 24W (12V, 2A) via USB-C port or VIN connector
- POE Active LED
- 4G Active LED
- VIM3 (Full-Featured, PCIe x1 Lane)
- Edge-V (SSD-only, PCIe x4 Lane)
In The Box:
- M2X Extension Board
- VIN2VIN Cable
- M2 Screws x4
- M2 Standoffs x8
- SSD & 4G Module Mounting Screws x2
* VIM3 can simultaneously use both Ethernet ports (1Gbit & 100Mbit), when connected to the M2X Extension Board.
* Edge-V can only use the SSD feature, when connected to the M2X Extension Board. The Ethernet port can receive electrical power, but no network data input. Please check Edge-V's schematic for full details.
16 other products in the same category:
- TS050 Touchscreen
- LCD Converter Board
- MIPI-DSI FPC cable (video data)
- TP FPC cable (touch panel)
User this heavy enclosure to give your project a better look.
Availability: 17 In Stock
USB-C cable (male-to-male), supporting both USB-3.0 data and USB power delivery from 5-20V.
This cable is meant to convey electrical power from Power-Over-Ethernet on the M2X Extension Board, to a VIM3 or 3L SBC.
Lithium Polymer Battery for Captain Carrier Board.
The New M2X Extension board is an ultra-thin version of the Original M2X Board. It has M.2 slots for adding a 4G LTE module and NVMe SSD to your VIM3, 3L or Edge-V. A nano-SIM card slot is built into the board.
Availability: 12 In Stock
Compact size AC adapter, saves space on power strips. Input voltage 100-240 V AC, 47-63 Hz.
4 Cluster Screw for Khadas VIM2
Purple Khadas DIY Case for custom projects. Give some weight to your Khadas board.
Availability: Out of stock
I/O Expansion Board for the Khadas Edge.
By using this Metal Plate, you can give Khadas box some weight this way issue of low weight device placing fixes. This is optional but good to have, doesn't let move your Khadas box due to cable stretch.
The RC Air Mouse and Keyboard uses the latest 2.4GHz wireless technology with a sampling frequency up to 120Hz. Use it like a Wii remote to control your mouse cursor on the screen.
- Dual-core Cortex-A72 up to 1.8GHz
- Quad-core Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz
- ARM Mali-T860MP4 GPU
- 4K VP9 and 4K 10bits H265/H264 video decoders up to 60fps
- 4GB DDR4 & 128GB eMMC.
Bal-RCA to XLR-3 Adapter & Cable
(Compatible with Tone2Pro and Tone2 Only)
Khadas Trasparent case without metal plate. Suitable for projects where enclosure has to attach or mount.
Product added to compare.