ODROID-H2 Case Type 2
This “Case Type 2” is designed for the user who needs high performance network with a minimal or regular range storages.
This “Case Type 2” is designed for the user who needs high performance network with a minimal or regular range storages. Basically, this is the fanless design and the heated air from a processor can be blow out through the 92mm cooling fan hole on top of this enclosure. But you also can install a 92x92mm standard PC cooling fan (optional) at the hole if the decent power for the fan is supplied.
On-board eMMC 5.1 module
On-board M.2 NVMe (NGFF-2280)
- Any SATA storage device can’t be installed in the Type 2 cases.
- The disk drive mounting screws (M3x6mm) are included in the package.
- The power and reset switches are accessible through the hole at the front
- Optional power on/off switch (diameter 16mm) can be installed at the front panel
- 128 (L) x 132 (W) x 63 (H) mm
- A. Back panel
- B. Front panel
- C. Left panel
- D. Right panel
- E. Top panel
- F. Bottom panel
- G. 1 x 92mm Stainless Cooling Fan Grill
- H. 4 x 40mm (F) PCB Supports
- I. 4 x 15mm (M) PCB Supports
- J. 8 x 6mm M3 Truss Head Bolts
- K. 4 x M5 Nuts
- L. 4 x M5 Truss Head Bolts
- M. 4 x Rubber Feet (Round / Clear)
16 other products in the same category:
The HiFi Shield Plus provides both stereo RCA connectors to connect to external amplifiers and other audio equipment. Via TI’s high-end PCM5242 DAC chip(known as Burr-Brown), it supports 16, 24, 32 bit audio formats with minimal THD+N ratio (0.002%) and ideal dynamics (114dB+), plus amazing sampling rates of 384kHz