IP Remote Power Switch (2 Outlets)
The IP based Power Switch is a simple product that automatically power-cycles any device when internet connectivity is lost or you want to do it manually. This is one of the best power solution for remote locations where you have to send tech only for power cycle.
The primary feature of the unit is very simple: it monitors an internet connection and power-cycles the connected devices if the internet connection goes down. This simple feature alone can be very useful if your mobile broadband or cable/DSL connection drops, and all you need to do is reset the router to re-gain connectivity - this will automatically reset the router for you, without anyone having to visit the location and manually cycle power. While the unit's main feature is very simple and may be the only feature most customers will use, the unit also includes some more advanced features:
- Web Interface: Allows you to monitor status, view logs, and change advanced settings & configurations via web browser
- Power Scheduling: Up to 20 schedules may be set to turn power on/off to specific ports at specified times
- Logs: To keep track of when the unit had to reset power, etc
- Dynamic DNS Support & Remote Admin: Allows customers to log in via the web to access controls, view logs, and remotely turn on/off power to specific ports or reset power
- GTalk Messenger Support: Sends you notifications and allows you to issue commands to check the status, as well as turn on/off power or power-cycle certain ports via GTalk
- Advanced Network Configuration: Allows you to set up to obtain a static IP address and use different DNS servers and change HTTP web admin interface port
- Save/Restore Configuration: Allows you to save and easily restore your configuration. Good for customers who are purchasing multiple units, as they can create a custom configuration file and apply it to all of their units instead of manually configuring each unit
- Board Category
16 other products in the same category:
Raspbian is a free operating system based on Debian optimized for the Raspberry Pi hardware. An operating system is the set of basic programs and utilities that make your Raspberry Pi run.
Enclosure designed for ALIX.2* boards and APU2C0. Cutouts for 3 LEDs and 1 switch in front, cutouts for DB9, 2 LAN, 3 or 2 SMA connectors, DC jack in back. Enclosure made of anodized or painted aluminum. Dimensions 168 mm wide x 157 mm deep x 30 mm high. RoHS compliant.
- On sale!