1. Batteries are not included.
Here comes Maqueen – micro:bit educational programming robot platform
Maqueen is an easy-to-use micro:bit programming robot for STEAM education, which inherits the playability and simple operation of micro:bit. With a mini body, play-and-play, it allows students to quickly learn graphical programming in an entertaining way while nurturing their interests in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
Maqueen is accessible to Mind+ Programming platform now. Mind+ is a graphical programming platform from DFRobot, supporting Python, Arduino, and other programming platforms. At present, Mind+ has been applied to all kinds of sensors, modules, and related educational products.
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V~5V DC ( Three AAA batteries or 3.6V~3.7V lithium battery )
- Infrared Grayscale Sensor(High-low level) x 2
- Buzzer x 1
- Infrared Receiver (NEC decoder) x 1
- LED Lights (High-low level control) x 2
- RGB Ambient Light (16 million colors) x 4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic Interface(5V) x 1
- I2C Interface (3.3V) x 1
- Gravity Extension Interfaces (P1, P2) x 2
- N20 All-metal Gear Motor x 2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotate Speed: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM motor drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole x 6
- Programming Method: Makecode graphical programming, Mind+ graphical programming
- Dimension: 81mm x 85 mm x 44mm/3.19 x 3.35 x 1.73in
- Weight: 75.55g
Introduction: Maqueen is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit.
Introduction: Little Robot Transports An Egg On Obstacle Course
Introduction: The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertainment, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Introduction: This is a DF Robot micro:Maqueen Robot for the Micro:Bit Controller, using the Arduino IDE. using a simple library I wrote that can be found here.
Introduction: In this tutorial, we will learn how to make a snake robot.