Khadas VIM2 Max
64GB EMMC 5.1
AP6398S Wi-Fi, w/ Bluetooth 5.0
Multi O/S Supported
- Mainline Linux (Linux 5.0+)
- Ubuntu 18.04+ / Armbian
- Android TV / LibreELEC
- Android Nougat (7.1)
- Google Fuchsia OS
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
Latest Changes (v1.4):
- AP6398S 802.11ac Wi-Fi (Max), with Bluetooth 5.0
- Updated fan header to support the 3705 Cooling Fan
- Thinner transformer H5120NL to support the New VIM Heatsink
- Better airflow, and quieter cooling when combined with the DIY Case
- Khadas TST, enter upgrade mode simply by pressing a button
- Excellent performance: Amlogic S912 1.5GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPU, T820MP3 GPU, and up to 3GB DDR4 & 64GB eMMC.
- Unlimited connectivity: 2X2 MIMO AP6398S (Pro / Max) 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 5.x Bluetooth, Gbit Lan and a USB-C(2.0) port.
- Advanced Specs: WOL(Wake on Lan) and RSDB Wi-Fi will improve the user experience steps forward.
- Maker friendly: Equipped with 40-pin GPIO header, cooling fan slot and a programmable MCU.
- Multimedia experts: HDMI2.0a and a powerful VPU with 10-bit 4K H.265/VP9@60fps playback support.
- Tiny form factor: Thin and light with a dimensions of credit card.
- Wireless Standard
- AP6398S w/ BT 5.0, 802.11b/g/n/ac 2X2 MIMO with RSDB