The Khadas VIM3 SBC is the latest addition to our popular Khadas VIM series. It has a powerful Amlogic A311D SoC: x4 Cortex A73 performance-cores (2.2Ghz), and x2 Cortex A53 efficiency-cores (1.8Ghz) are merged into a hexa-core configuration, and fabricated with a 12nm process to maximise performance, thermal and electrical efficiency.
Khadas VIM3 is designed with the same form-factor as our popular VIM2 and VIM1. It is the size of a credit-card, and fits perfectly inside our DIY Case. Although diminutive, VIM3 is competitively-priced and fully-featured; everything you need is already built-in.
Digital-signage developers will love the programmable MCU, MIPI-CSI for dual cameras, real-time clock, wake-on-lan functionality and 3-axis g-sensor to detect signage orientation. The M2X Extension Board has an NVMe SSD slot, power-over-ethernet, 100-mbit ethernet, 4G module slot, nano-sim slot, and GPIO.
The new Khadas VIM3 SBC goes beyond what our original VIM models have to offer. It has an onboard 5.0 TOPS NPU for neural network applications, an M.2 slot for NVMe SSDs that can switch between PCIe and USB 3.0 via Khadas KBI commands, and a USB-C port with 5-20 volt USB power-delivery input.
- Amlogic A311D - x4 2.2Ghz Cortex A73, x2 1.8Ghz Cortex A53
- 12nm SoC fabrication process for low heat
- 2T2R AC Wi-Fi with RSDB Features
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 3.0 Available
- Gigabit Ethernet with WOL support
- USB-C PD for heavy applications
- M.2 Connector
Neural Network Accelerator:
- NPU: Supports a maximum frequency of 800MHz at 5.0 TOPS
- INT8 inference up to 1536 MAC
- Internal L2 cache (512KB) and system workspace buffer (1MB)
- Supports all major deep learning frameworks including TensorFlow and Caffe
- Stackable Design
- Programmable MCU
- 3 Programmable LEDs (Blue, Red and White)
- XPWR for external Power button
- Onboard SPI Flash
- Khadas TST
- Khadas KBI
- Dual independent displays with GSensor
- H.264 / H.265 Encoding
- Supports multi-video decoding up to 4Kx2K@60fps+1x1080P@60fps
- VIN Power Input
- 40 Pin GPIO Header (USB, I2C, I2S, UART, ADC etc)
- 8-ch I2S for Microphone Array application (over M.2 Connector)
- Designed with GPIO Extender Chip