C2/C1 Tinkering Kit
You're probably itching to make some fun embedded computer projects with ODROID-C2 or ODROID-C1+.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
You're probably itching to make some fun embedded computer projects with ODROID-C2 or ODROID-C1+. What you need is an add-on prototyping T-breakout board, which can release the power GPIO, I2C, ADC pins from the 40 pin header onto a solderless breadboard. This set will make "cobbling together" prototypes super easy.
This kit comes with the many items below.
- Assembled T-breakout PCB - 40Pin GPIO Breakout board
- Breadboard - 630 Tie-points with dual power lanes
- 40pin Ribbon cable - IDC Flat cable 100mm
- 40pin Male-to-Male Dupont jumper Wire 170mm
- 7 x Green LED 3mm
- 7 x Yellow LED 3mm
- 7 x Red LED 3mm
- 2 x Photo Cell (CdS Light sensor)
- 6 x Tact Swithc
- 50 x 330 Ohm 1/6W resister
- 50 x 10K Ohm 1/6W resister
- Board Category
- ODROID-C2, ODROID-C1+, ODROID-C4, ODROID-C0
16 other products in the same category: