- On sale!
APU3C2 Blue Combo Kit
The APU3C2 Platform is the alternate next generation of low cost APU series (APU2C4) from PCEngines.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
This APU3C2 combo kit enables you to use it for more than 40 different applications in the field of embedded devices, like broadband management, security applications, custom linux based OS, routing or many more. This kit can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as WLAN access points or VPN-Gateways.
This board version is targeted at applications that require two 3G / LTE modems. SIM sockets can be swapped under GPIO control, enabling failover between two different networks even when only one modem is used. Another feature is the build option for a regular PCI express slot on the side.
Combo Kit Includes:
1 x Motherboard (APU3C2)
1 x Blue Enclosure (3 LAN, USB and 2 Antenna Cutouts)
1 x Power Adapter (12v 2A)
Does not Include:
OS: No OS installed
Enclosure Type: Labelled (You can select from Options tab)
Storage: SD Card or mSATA (Select appropriate storage card from options tab)
Console Cable: Null modem cable to connect to the serial console
Ethernet Cable: Cat 5 ethernet cables to connect to your network
- Processor (CPU)
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, Shared 2MB L2 cache
- 2 GByte DDR3-1333 (not expandable)
- DB9 Serial Port, 2 x USB 3.0 external, 4 x USB 2.0 internal, Three Front panel LEDs, Push Button
- Board Size
- 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as APU1D, ALIX2D13
- None (Select from Options)
- Storage Controller
- mSATA, SD Card
- Enclosure Color
- Enclosure Cutouts
- 3 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 2 x SMA, 3 x LED, 1 x Reset button
- Ethernet Ports
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- Package Includes
- System Board (APU3C4), Blue Enclsoure, Power Adapter, 3mm alu heat spreader
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- 3 miniPCI express (J14 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD).
- Power Adapter
- 12v 2A with US Plug
- 12V DC
- Board Category
- Return Warranty
- Standard 30 Days
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
You might also like
12 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
- On sale!