IR Sensor : ROM-WT138L(N)
The ROM-WT138LM(N) series are remote control receiver modules.
Shipping Directly from Canada
Customer-Friendly Return Policy
The ROM-WT138LM(N) series are remote control receiver modules. Pin diode and receiver IC are assembled on one module. Small- sized, light-weight, and low current consumption. modules have been achieved by using resin mold. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor.
The main benefit is the reliable function even in disturbed ambient and the protection against uncontrolled output pulses.
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6 V
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Open collector output (built-in Pull-up resistor(40 ㏀ ))
- Output active low
- Enhanced Immunity against all kinds of disturbance light
- No occurrence of disturbance pulses at output pin within nominal conditions.
- Short settling time after power On.( below 1msec)
- Board Category