Due to the differential signal without hole design, there is no problem with signal attenuation interference in parasitic capacitance and parasitic inductance. Also, there will be no more CAF micro short circuits, ensuring the cord's durability. The product uses high-quality material and PCB workmanship precision. Copper thickness is thickened to 1oz. It has sufficient gold content in gold fingers and good conductivity, significantly preventing the cable from rusting and reducing blue screen problems. The cable is protected by a PCB gasket with a thickness of 3mm at the metal welding point and is fastened with screws and hex nuts. The product is solid and reliable, resistant to pulling, anti-interference, and not easy to break. The wire can be bent and folded without affecting the use.
Humanely, the PCB is designed to be dwarf and fat, mainly so that it will not get stuck on the graphics card, making the board easier to install and reducing the risk of damage.
1. The M.2 interface itself has no 12V power supply capability. It must be connected to a 12V power PCIe card to operate normally.
2. Be sure to recognize the direction when plugging in, and don't plug it in reverse or off-position. Otherwise, the device may be burned. Please hold the device's socket first when plugging in case of breaking the socket pin due to excessive force.
3. The conditions of various motherboards and equipment signal drive capabilities are different, so the effects of the product may not be all the same.
- PCI-E adapter board extension cable
- Bandwidth Speed: PCIe3.0x4 full speed, up to 32G/bps
- Length: 0.1m / 3.94 inch
- R42SR M.2 Key-M PCI-E x4 Extension Cord x1