The ODROID-C0 is a computer for those who wish to make a more flexible and portable applications. It is a minimized hardware version of the ODROID-C1+. Battery power circuit is fully integrated. Just attach a 3.7V Li+ battery and make it mobile. It is highly suitable for IoT projects, wearables, and other applications that require a lightweight device.
The key features and improvements over the original ODROID-C1+:
* Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
* Mali™-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)
* 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
* eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
* 40pin + 7pin GPIOs (unpopulated)
* USB 2.0 Host x 2 (unpopulated)
* Infrared(IR) Receiver (unpopulated)
* Li+ rechargeable battery charger for wearable and robots application
* Battery voltage level is accessible via ADC in the SoC.
* DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
* DC/DC step-up converter for 5Volt rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Polymer battery
* DIY friendly C0 Connector Pack is available for handy prototypin