*No Warranty/Return will be accepted if Hardkernel proposed/provided power adapter is not used with the system board. The system board comes without Power Adapter, and you can purchase it as per Hardkernel's recommendations.
- Intel® Quad-Core Processor Jasper Lake N5105 has a base clock of 2GHz and a boost clock of 2.9GHz with 1.5 MB L2 and 4 MB L3 cache by a 10 nm process.
- Up to 64GB Dual-channel Memory DDR4 PC4-23400 (2933MT/s)
- Two SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB per slot
- PCIe 3.0 x 4 lanes for one M.2 NVMe storage
- 2 x 2.5Gbit Ethernet ports
- 2 x SATA 3.0 ports
- SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Intel UHD Graphics 24 EUs Turbo 800MHz(H3+:900MHz)
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple video outputs
- A configurable Unlimited Performance mode allowing the CPU to run in sustained turbo boost mode.
- RTC / BIOS backup battery is included
On the H3+ board, a yellow round sticker is attached on the product serial label, and, on the H3 board, a green round sticker is attached.