NCA-1515 Desktop Network Appliance
The NCA-1515B is a desktop network appliance powered by Intel® Atom® C3000 (codenamed Denverton) Processor, which delivers powerful performance when running opensense and pfsense.
The NCA-1515 delivers a mPCIe expansion slot that supports Intel Movidius Myriad X Vision Processing Unit (VPU). The Intel Movidius VPU makes a trusted hardware platform for developers to deploy a robust Edge AI solution for intelligent surveillance, traffic management, access control, retail and beyond.
See more info in "Product Details"
- Processor (CPU)
- Intel® Atom® C3000 (Denverton)
- DDR4 Only
- AMI SPI Flash BIOS
- Display Port
- Ethernet Ports
- Max. 4x RJ45, 2x Built in SFP & 2x RJ45
- All Ethernet Ports, Speed, Power, Hard Drive
- Console Port
- 231 mm x 44 mm x 200 mm (9.09" x 1.73" x 7.87")
- USB Device Port
- 2 x Type A
6 other products in the same category:
- On sale!
FW3160 is a revolutionary ultra compact x64 networking system built with Intel® Celeron J3160 processor with Intel® AES New Instructions capable. Support Secure boot and Intel® Virtualization tech.
- Fanless design
- Optional rack mounting kit support
- Screw-locked power plug
- Intel AES-NI new instructions, improves security without slowing response times
- Support up to 8 GB DDR3 Memory
- Intel i210AT LAN controller
- Support Gen.2 LAN Bypass function
All Aluminum, Fanless Design
Imported original HD industrial LCD screen
Industrial grade five wire resistive touch screen
Intel Celeron J1900
Windows and Linux Compatible
- Intel Celeron Bay Trail J1900 SoC Processor
- Embedded Long-life Series, 5 Year Availability
- POE System for Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Digital Security
- Built-in 150W AC-DC Power with a AC Terminal Block (Phoenix Contact)
- 4 * 10/100 LAN with POE, up to 25W per port
- Conforms to IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- ECO-design for EuP/ErP