ODROID-GO Advance Edition (Rev 1.1)
"ODROID-GO Advance Black Edition" is a DIY Game kit just like the older version ODROID-GO.
Assembled Go Advance doesn't come with Micro-SD Card.
ODROID-GO Advance Black Edition (equipped with RK3326, which will deliver outstanding performance compared to the latest round of handhelds that came recently into the market.
A DIY project that can move with you, entertain yourself by making a game kit and share the experience with your friends and family.
|A||USB Type-C Power Cable||J||D-PAD rubber|
|B||Top enclosure||K||A, B, X, Y button rubber|
|C||Bottom enclosure||L||battery sticker|
|D||Plastic L/R/L2/R2 trigger, X, Y, power Buttons||M||Analog joystick|
|E||Plastic D-pad, A, B Buttons||N||320×480 TFT LCD|
|F||ODROID-GO-Advance board||O||0.5W speaker|
|G||3000mAh battery||P||1.7×5 screws (7 pcs)|
|H||LCD window||Q||1.7×8 screws (4 pcs)|
|I||I ~ VI button rubber||R||Driver|
- Screen Dimensions
- 3.5inch 320×480 TFT LCD (ILI9488, MIPI interface)
- Processor (CPU)
- RockChip RK3326(Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz) GPU :Mali-G31 Dvalin
- USB 2.0 Host x 1, 10Pin port(I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt)
- SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)
- Charging Time
- 2.5~3 hours when the device turns off. When you play game, it takes 4~5 hours.
- F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Left Shoulder2, Right Shoulder2, Analog joystick
- Earphone Jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono
- Battery Type:
- Li-Polymer 3.7V/3000mAh, Up to 9 hours of continuous game playing time
- Wireless Standard
- Built-in 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n (ESP-WROOM-S2)
- Power Consumption
- Game emulation: 300 ~ 550mA (depends on backlit brightness and type of game emulations and the wireless usage)
- System Memory
- 1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
- DC Jack supported input voltage
- 5V input, USB-C power connector: A USB-C charging cable is included in the package
- 155x72x20 mm (6.1×2.8×0.8 inch), Weight: 180 g (6 oz)
- Board Category
16 other products in the same category:
CloudShell2 Case2 for XU4
The CloudShell-2 for the ODROID-XU4 is an affordable DIY Network Attached Storage (NAS) Solution with RAID support.
Easy way to deploy power supply that collects voltage, current and power of the system.
3.5 Inch Touchscreen Shield
Fully assembled 3.5inch display with 480×320 pixels TFT LCD and a resistive touch overlay.
M1 SATA mount and cable kit
A single native (non-USB) SATA 3.0 port on the ODROID-M1 is provided for use with a 2.5inch HDD or SSD NAND Memory storage device. This SATA interface delivers near 500MB/s of sequential access. The SATA mount kit contains a SATA Data cable, a SATA Power cable, and a mount plate with some support screws. However, since the SATA power port doesn’t have a 12Volt power rail, a separated external 12Volt SATA power supply is required to use a 3.5inch HDD.
U3 IO Shield
16Port I2C GPIO Board
COOLING FAN WITH 2PIN CONNECTOR
16x2 LCD + IO Shield
USB Audio Adapter
CM108AH is a highly integrated single chip USB audio solution.
All essential analog modules are embedded in CM108AH, including dual DAC and headphone amplifier, ADC, microphone booster, PLL, regulator, and USB transceiver.
The semi-transparent case has openings for all outputs including the GPIO port making it a great fit projects that are connected to external hardware.
VUSHELL FOR VU7 - Smokey Blue/White
VuShell is a laser cut acrylic enclosure for the ODROID-VU7Plus. You can make your own desktop PC with the fancy VuShell. VuShell allows for two different viewing angles.
5V/4A Power Adapter (US)
ODROID-H3 System Board
The ODROID-H3 has the same form factor & similar power efficiency as the previous version the ODROID-H2, But the ODORID-H3 is a way more powerful and offers higher performance rates.
*Read Description/Product Details for more info*
Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board
Use this USB-DC Power Bridge board with ODROID-XU4 to connect ODROID-VU7 or VU7 Plus