ODROID-GO Advance Edition (Rev 1.1)
"ODROID-GO Advance Black Edition" is a DIY Game kit just like the older version ODROID-GO.
Assembled Go Advance doesn't come with Micro-SD Card.
ODROID-GO Advance Black Edition (equipped with RK3326, which will deliver outstanding performance compared to the latest round of handhelds that came recently into the market.
A DIY project that can move with you, entertain yourself by making a game kit and share the experience with your friends and family.
|A||USB Type-C Power Cable||J||D-PAD rubber|
|B||Top enclosure||K||A, B, X, Y button rubber|
|C||Bottom enclosure||L||battery sticker|
|D||Plastic L/R/L2/R2 trigger, X, Y, power Buttons||M||Analog joystick|
|E||Plastic D-pad, A, B Buttons||N||320×480 TFT LCD|
|F||ODROID-GO-Advance board||O||0.5W speaker|
|G||3000mAh battery||P||1.7×5 screws (7 pcs)|
|H||LCD window||Q||1.7×8 screws (4 pcs)|
|I||I ~ VI button rubber||R||Driver|
- Screen Dimensions
- 3.5inch 320×480 TFT LCD (ILI9488, MIPI interface)
- Processor (CPU)
- RockChip RK3326(Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz) GPU :Mali-G31 Dvalin
- USB 2.0 Host x 1, 10Pin port(I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt)
- SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), Micro SD Card slot(UHS-1 Capable interface)
- Charging Time
- 2.5~3 hours when the device turns off. When you play game, it takes 4~5 hours.
- F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Left Shoulder2, Right Shoulder2, Analog joystick
- Earphone Jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono
- Battery Type:
- Li-Polymer 3.7V/3000mAh, Up to 9 hours of continuous game playing time
- Wireless Standard
- Built-in 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n (ESP-WROOM-S2)
- Power Consumption
- Game emulation: 300 ~ 550mA (depends on backlit brightness and type of game emulations and the wireless usage)
- System Memory
- 1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
- DC Jack supported input voltage
- 5V input, USB-C power connector: A USB-C charging cable is included in the package
- 155x72x20 mm (6.1×2.8×0.8 inch), Weight: 180 g (6 oz)
- Board Category
16 other products in the same category:
The HiFi Shield Plus provides both stereo RCA connectors to connect to external amplifiers and other audio equipment. Via TI’s high-end PCM5242 DAC chip(known as Burr-Brown), it supports 16, 24, 32 bit audio formats with minimal THD+N ratio (0.002%) and ideal dynamics (114dB+), plus amazing sampling rates of 384kHz